23 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

Needs vs. Wants

To contact us Click HERE
I'm having a hard time deciding what are my Needs today and what are my Wants. I've decided that preparing my primary lesson and buying the groceries I was asked to bring to dinner tomorrow are Needs.

Sadly, where I'm struggling is: doing laundry, vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, and making another freezer meal for the week. They feel like Needs. And it's sorta sad that they're also Wants, instead of something like, say, watching TV and sewing.

But I am very sore and tired today and it's probably more of a Need just to rest, despite feeling like a terrible wife for sending my husband to work with frozen burritos and hot pockets in his lunch. Thankfully I married a man that is more concerned with how I'm feeling than with what's in his lunch. (Which at least did include cucumbers, mushrooms, and a fruit smoothie.)

Sigh, I don't think I'll ever get this "Fun" thing down. But that's ok. I'm happier than I've ever been so I think that's what's important.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder