11 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

I'm being responsible...

To contact us Click HERE
It's 60 degrees outside and I'm sitting inside on the couch studying for my Life and Health Agent exam, which is Monday afternoon.
And further making me restless is knowing that Kevin is outside hiking, having a good time in the warmth and sunshine. He was sweet enough to offer to stay and help me study (and he really would have). But I've never known how to have someone help me study. And it does help me focus better with him not being here.
So here's to me being responsible.
(But I'm smiling because I can hear my neighbor singing to her two-year old "Singing in the Rain" and the two-year old is singing back her own version of it. That's right, start them off with show tunes young and they will grow to love them!)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder