25 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

I'm happiest when...

To contact us Click HERE

I'm happiest when I take the time to read my scriptures, even when I think I won't get anything out of them.

I'm happiest when I say meaningful prayers and spend the time thinking about and thanking the Lord for my innumerable blessings.

I'm happiest when I'm driving to the temple, holding my husband's hand as we drive.

I'm happiest when I listen to all 8 hours of General Conference and then study each talk later when the transcripts are printed.

I'm happiest when I remember my Savior loves me and has suffered every pain and affliction so that my burdens can be lightened, my pains can be lessened, and my happiness can be deeper.


I'm a busy person and often times I think I will be happier if I just go to bed without reading my scriptures. Or that I can't possibly sit still long enough to listen to every talk from General Conference. But when I take the time to be still and let the Lord take control of my life a peace comes over me that I can never achieve by myself. I have seen the Lord's hand readily in my life recently and pray that as I continue to sacrifice MY will and obey HIS will that he will be able to mold me into a better Me. A happier me. A more peaceful me.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder